Senior spotlight

Hunter Hadley, writer

Isabelle Rowlett

Isabelle did cheer freshman and sophomore year. She volunteers at the Salvation Army downtown, and works at the dining room at Hanover College. 

1. What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? I like to hang out with friends, watch Greys Anatomy, and walk around downtown 
  2. What is your plan after high school? Go to Indiana University Southeast for nursing  
  3. We finish the interview and you step outside and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do? Give some of it to charity and buy a new car 

Max Inman

He plays video games and watches sports like football and basketball. Max loves to go to Higgins Lake in Michigan. He goes to a few classes at Hanover College, and he likes go to the gym to work out or play basketball. 

1. What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? Play video games 
  2. What is your plan after high school? Go to Hanover College for Computer Science 
  3. We finish the interview and you step outside and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do? Buy my mom a house 

Hannah Sims

Hannah has done cheer all 4 years, track all 4 years, cross country for 2 years and volleyball for 3 years. She works at Jendy’s and for the FDA as an investigator on the sales of tobacco for minors. She is in National Honor Society and is the treasurer for the Student Council. She was on the prom court last year.  

1. What is your favorite thing to do outside of school? I like to work
  2. What is your plan after high school? Go to college for exercise science at either Florida Atlantic or Bellermine
  3. We finish the interview and you step outside and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do? Save some and spend some.